Starting from the car park off Cockburn Road, Henderson, this short walk takes you to Henderson Cliffs. The first 100 metres section of this walk is wheelchair accessible with seals around the edges and offers panoramic views of the Indian ocean from the lookout. You can enjoy the breeze and observe the limestone formations that are exhilarating to look at. If you feel like it, you can continue along the rocky track to explore the area and see the view from different perspectives. Additionally, the sunsets are amazing from the lookout. It is accessible all year round. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.