Along rough bushtracks this track goes from Medlow Bath Railway Station to the cliffs and then under their eaves to a large amphitheatre- The Colloseum. Great views of the Megalong Valley and a fantastic spot to break are the important features of this walk. Let us begin by acknowledging the Dharug & Gundungurra people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.
Getting started From Meadlow Bath Train Station, this walk crosses the Great Western Hwy to the west onto Station Rd heading North-West. The walk follows the road for approximately 150m before coming to the corner of Begravia Rd.....
Directions & comments
There is a car park (about 55 m back from the start).
After another 195 m pass the "Synonymous" (45 m on your right).