Starting from Zoe Bay, Hinchinbrook Island, this walk takes you to Zoe Falls and back. Zoe Falls is situated in a place where you find almost everything you expect from a bushwalk. After a stroll through the rainforest that surrounds you, enter the campsite and feel the warm welcome of the gathering pools spread around the area. Have a dip and relax under the canopy of trees while you enjoy the scenery of the dense rainforest standing before the azure ocean. For the enthusiasts, it is possible to see the fantastic reef ecosystems scattered around as well. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.