Show all

Old Pelion Hut


In emergency only
People

No Toilet
Toilets

Pool
Swimming

The hut was built around 1936 to accommodate miners. It is a very worthwhile side trip to visit this beautiful area and well resotred hut.

Follow the footpad directly downhill towards the creek to find a small swimming hole. A faint track also leads along the side of the hill to the old copper mine.

Overnight use is prohibited except in an emergency.

Google Maps