Walking companion Newcastle/Lake Macquarie

Find people to walk or share transport with. Topics deleted after 365 idle days.
Forum rules
1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines

There is a separate forum specifically for finding the Overland Track companions and transport.

Walking companion Newcastle/Lake Macquarie

Postby Dougy_101 » Sun 21 Oct, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi all,

Putting the word out for anyone interested in a hiking buddy.

Newcastle/Lake Macquarie

I'm Male 30's, reasonably fit, self sufficient and easy going. Have done the GNW solo and some other local stuff.

Cheers

0408297006 :D
Dougy_101
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: South Australia

Re: Walking companion Newcastle/Lake Macquarie

Postby MrSmith » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 10:39 pm

Hi Dougy_101
If you're still looking for a hiking buddy send me a text or PM - I'm west of Newcastle in the Hunter Valley (near Maitland) and often end up going solo. I find another person is often a good way to motivate me to go instead of staying at home!
I've done parts of the GNW both by myself and with others tagging along, and often walk in the Barrington Tops and Mt Royal N.P. areas, and Blue Mountains...
Regards
0404 069 209
MrSmith
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: New South Wales

Return to Find Walking Companions or Arrange Transport