South Coast Track

Find people to walk or share transport with. Topics deleted after 365 idle days.
Forum rules
1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines

There is a separate forum specifically for finding the Overland Track companions and transport.

South Coast Track

Postby Tanya9 » Sat 07 Jul, 2018 9:01 pm

Hi Fellow Plodders
Im looking to do the South Coast Track again. Last did it about 15 mths ago with 3 others.
Im open to do it say.. November, February, March but need to choose the 7-8 days with in that month to suit my set work roster.
Have not yet looked at the plan for getting back from Cockle Creek to Airport but i can get us to the Airport from the North West of Tas.
Last time the flight into Melaleuca was about $300.

About me..Im not fast but i get there.
Guess you could say experienced but i believe in continual improvement always, happy to listen and learn from others !!
Dont expect me to walk with you or vise versa but a chat at the end of the day to share previous adventures could be good.
Self sufficient on extended track walks, dependable, I would have your back if you needed it.
Tanya
Tanya9
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Tasmania

Re: South Coast Track

Postby Al M » Sun 08 Jul, 2018 7:02 pm

Hi I may be interested depending on timing and what else I’m doing.

Probably bit similar to you in walking style and approach.

Perhaps we can PM later if things work out.

Al.
Al M
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: Western Australia

Return to Find Walking Companions or Arrange Transport