Scotts Peak Dam 13-17 January

Find people to walk or share transport with. Topics deleted after 365 idle days.
Forum rules
1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines

There is a separate forum specifically for finding the Overland Track companions and transport.

Scotts Peak Dam 13-17 January

Postby NiklasB » Wed 10 Jan, 2018 11:59 pm

Heyho,
If anyone is headed for the Arthurs Range between the 13th and the 17th, I'd be more than happy to join in and/or save money on transport.

I'm a fit and experienced tramper and into mountaineering, though not yet in tasmania - so far only in Europe and New Zealand.

Best just send me a PM.
NiklasB
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Other Country

Re: Scotts Peak Dam 13-17 January

Postby bananachicken » Thu 11 Jan, 2018 5:43 pm

HI Niklas8, I'm flying into hobart on the 13th and want to get out to Scotts Peak on the 15th. Hoping to do Western Arthurs and Mt. Anne. I'm a mountaineer and rock climber and experienced tramper / buyshwalker. Looking at transport options at moment, happy to hitch or share a shuttle
bananachicken
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Victoria

Return to Find Walking Companions or Arrange Transport