Hiking Companions SE Queensland Area

Find people to walk or share transport with. Topics deleted after 365 idle days.
Forum rules
1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines

There is a separate forum specifically for finding the Overland Track companions and transport.

Hiking Companions SE Queensland Area

Postby stumpy132 » Wed 25 Oct, 2017 12:25 pm

Hi There,
I am a 51 year Old Married Male, looking for persons interested in O/Nite or Multi Day hikes in Australia/ NZ. Longest Hike to date 198 Km , Enjoy the walk, environment & company, not a race. Hard to find similar people who share a passion for same. I am based in SE Qld, but open to persons from all area's, would just need to meet/ chat etc prior to jointly making a decision to head off.
Thanks for Reading, happy trails.
stumpy132
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Queensland

Re: Hiking Companions SE Queensland Area

Postby BunyaNutz » Wed 22 Nov, 2017 6:24 pm

I've just joined this site so am unable to PM at this stage. Saw your post and thought I'd reach out. I'm a 50 year old, married male and am also interested in overnight or multi-day hikes. My one and only multi-day hike was a solo 165 km last year. Would like to do more but none of my small circle of friends are into hiking adventures. I have similar views to you on the hiking experience. I'm in Brisbane. Cheers.
BunyaNutz
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Queensland

Return to Find Walking Companions or Arrange Transport