Cumulus down gear bulk buy

Commercial posts in this forum are permitted. This forum is only visible to members. Topics deleted after 2 idle years.
Forum rules
Topics here should be bushwalking-related. Topic titles should begin with abbreviated state and/or town/suburb enclosed in square brackets IF the topic is only relevant to a particular location. Eg [TAS Hbt].

Topics posted by commercial organisations to advertise or discuss their own products or services are subject to the following additional limitations:
  • maximum of one topic per commercial organisation per week
  • posts from new or otherwise unknown advertisers may be rejected or deleted by moderators if they have any reason to think it might be spam - to be on the safe side, new advertisers can obtain permission from site admins before posting their first advertising topic
  • It must be clear that the post has been written by the organisation which produces or sells the product(s) or service(s) by filling in the "Associated Organisations" field in the user profile.

Note that any content, commercial or otherwise, which is deemed inappropriate for any reason may be deleted without notice.

Cumulus down gear bulk buy

Postby pfeutry » Thu 18 Jul, 2019 10:10 pm

Hi there, I am trying to organise a bulk buy from from Cumulus. They make high end, UL sleeping gear and down clothing. They are highly praised for quality, aon par with Western Mountaineering or Feathered Friends and significantly cheaper (probably because they are based in Poland). One great thing is that they deduct the VAT (23%) if they ship outside Europe and shipping is only 15 euros, even for multiple items. I was also told I could get a discount for multiple purchases. So here I am, seeing if there would be other people interested in buying some of their gear. Some of you may have seen my post of facebook and we are only a few hundred dollar short to get the extra 20% discount (see below).

That's their website, check it out and let me know if you want to join in. http://sleepingbags-cumulus.eu/

These are the discounts they can offer and I have already received enough interest to get the 15% disocunt, would be great to reach 20% off, that would mean over 40% normal retail price given we would not pay VAT:
2000 - 2999 zł (470 € - 704 €) 5%
3000 - 4999 zł (705 € - 1174 €) 7%
5000 - 6999 zł (1175 € - 1649 €) 10%
7000 - 9999 zł (1650 € - 2354 €) 15%
od 10000 zł (2355 €) 20%
For customized products we offer maximum 15%, for tents and mattresses 5%. We do not offer discounts for outlet products.

I will try to get a discount code, so that the money doesn't have to transit by me and everyone can order their own stuff directly!
pfeutry
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Region: Tasmania

Re: Cumulus down gear bulk buy

Postby cams » Wed 14 Aug, 2019 1:27 pm

Very late to the party, but I might be interested in this. Has this been and gone? ta
cams
Phyllocladus aspleniifolius

Region: Tasmania

Postby butter-nuts » Tue 27 Aug, 2019 9:11 am

cams wrote:Very late to the party, but I might be interested in this. Has this been and gone? ta

Also late to the party, also interested... Anyone else keen to try to get this going again.
butter-nuts
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: Victoria

Postby Lamont » Thu 12 Sep, 2019 5:45 pm

Hey cams and bn I purchased organised by the top bloke who is pfeutry. Thanks again matey! Imagine double thumbs up here!
Posted when they said they would, within two (20AUD) days of order and get this- two days to OZ.
I am remote rural so two (3) more days!
Makes the vastly overpriced and slothly yanks post
Yes, I had the discount but no money to be made by me, just a happy customer.
Last edited by Lamont on Tue 17 Sep, 2019 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
Lamont

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: Societe' de Lamont Cranston

Postby butter-nuts » Mon 16 Sep, 2019 4:43 pm

Good to know mate, I am looking for a new bag for cold weather (I am a bit sick of how fiddly my quilt is at sub zero temps)... With winter ending I am in no rush, if enough people are keen in the coming months I will happily jump on!
butter-nuts
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Return to Specials, Discounts, Adverts